The Three Rivers practice was originally established in a private house on London Road, Beccles in 1935 and was originally known as J.C. Taylor and Partners.
In 1977, with Mr Roe and Mr James at the helm, the practice moved to the purpose built premises in London Road on the southern outskirts of Beccles. Since that time three large extensions have been added as the practice has grown. The Beccles surgery is an RCVS accredited practice for small animals and farm animals.
The large animal side of the practice covers most of East Anglia from the North Norfolk Coast to Essex in the south and over to Cambridge on the western edge. There are now a team of 11 large animal vets headed by clinical directors Will Stevenson and Lorraine Blaxell.
The Chapelfield practice started over in Long Stratton, our first veterinary clinic appeared in the mid 1960’s. The clinic started in a side-extension of the house belonging to R Asher MRCVS, a partner in McLintock & Partners.
The clinic has taken on many guises and occupied several sites in Long Stratton and, in 2000, moved to our purpose built surgery on Tharston Industrial Estate.
Following the merge of the two farm depts. We are now based fully under the Three Rivers roof in Beccles. Our merge has enabled much improved client care with our larger team of vets providing faster response times and farm specific receptionists to name just a few benefits.