We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven professional to join Three Rivers & Chapelfield Farm Vets team as an Approved Tuberculin Tester (ATT).
ATT’s are approved to perform TB tests on farms.
The successful Candidate will receive full training to gain their ATT qualification.
Training for this position involves an online course and practical training and assessment under the close and direct supervision of an ATT or OV (Official Veterinarian).
It is anticipated that training will take a minimum of 3 months.
Qualified ATT’s are also very welcome to apply.
This is a permanent role, working a four-day week on farms delivering statutory TB testing of cattle alongside our clinical team of 11 veterinary surgeons.
Our practice is a large farm practice in East Anglia servicing beef and dairy clients.
The successful candidate will need:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a valid driving license and passport
- Satisfactory identification and basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) security checks
- Hold at least 3 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications in Maths, English and a Science or Food Production subject
- At least 6 months cattle handling experience
- Competent IT skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will have the flexibility to adapt to different situations in a calm, sensitive and diplomatic manner. Also have the enthusiasm, drive and organisational skills to work independently.
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Salary from £20,000-£30,000 Depending on experience
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Funded CPD
If this exciting new opportunity is of interest to you, then please send us a cover letter and current CV to Practice Manager Jakki Tompkins-Banns: email@example.com
Or phone for more information on: 01502 712169